to amphetamine embalmer - please fuck off

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Mon Sep 5 05:08:42 EDT 2005

seconded

excuse my ignorance here but why can't this bloke be banned, i actually find
most of his comments not "near the knuckle" but downright offensive and
ultimately totally incoherant.

i'd happily put my name to some sort of petition to remove this utter waste
of space from the list and hope everyone else on here would as well.

regards

Dave

p.s - may i also apologise for my spelling indiscretion as pointed out by
Alan Taylor, of course twat is spelt with an a and not * that's what you
waster a TWAT