Todays Sun 09.09.05

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 9 05:16:44 EDT 2005

Agree completely with Dave,

Its a fantastic bit of manouvering to get a Sun review, the number of
eyes on that review today will put all other reviews in terms of
visibility in to the shade...

As for the football, yep correct, I'm scottish and well pleased with the
  Scotland results over the past week.
That said, I'm a realist & England are our only real chance of any
success in the world cup..
I was good to see England loose the other day as they needed a good kick
up the arse.. Hopefully it will kick start the team into realising that
they have to improve BIG time if they are to do anything near what is
expected of them next summer.

Sven should go, but not before the finals, His eye seems to be more on
chasing women than football, and that does not do him favours with the
press, who are no doubt looking for the next Kiss & tell involving this
damaged manager England have.

right... of to buy the scandel rag.

iain