HW: QS&C

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 15 11:19:14 EDT 2005

I'm sure Chrysalis/EMI who own that catalogue will be on the case.
Can't see that any record company would allow such blatant bootlegs of
officially released material.

Perversely, there probably isn't a large market for these Albums and
therefore unlikely to re-release them.
At least that's my thinking about why they haven't already been re-released.

Would be Gurt Lush if they remastered them... I'm sure ASAM & QSC would
sound awesome.

  iain

Can't see EMI