OFF: Ace of Spades like you've (probably) never heard it before

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Apr 7 02:19:15 EDT 2006

On 06 Apr 2006, at 19:22, nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM wrote:
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=l6eyeR2UE0o&search=Motorhead

Hayseed Dixie are justly famous!  I've seen them at the Telluride
Bluegrass Festival, the Cambridge Folk Festival, and they're playing
the Junction in Cambridge in a few weeks (presumably as part of a UK/
European tour).  Admittedly, I hadn't seen this video, only the
"official" promo video (which the band put together on their Macs)
that can be be viewed here: <http://youtube.com/watch?
v=XFh6IU4ukjo&search=hayseed%20dixie >

A quick scan of youtube found another live version here: <http://
youtube.com/watch?v=kd1kEJj2vWQ&search=hayseed%20dixie>

Fans are advised that Hayseed Dixie also do a great "War Pigs" (and,
obviously, various AC/DC covers :)

Cheers,
Carl

--