Hey Jerry...

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 5 20:40:37 EDT 2006

How did the moving go?

  I assume that you weren't expecting me over to help this past week.  I know you said that you cancelled the DIY truck, and I assumed that meant that you didn't need me anymore either, right?  I hope so...I don't want you to think I totally bailed on you.

  I have to admit though, it was damn hot in the middle of this past week, and I was huddled inside my cool little apt. with the shades drawn and the A/C running.

  So, looks like Comets on Fire is playing next month (the 2nd?) at LBros.  And there's Atomic Bitchwax before then.  Both probably worth seeing.

  Whenever you get settled over there in the new place, maybe we can get together for a short little listening/trading session.  I may want to copy/burn a few things from you and/or for you and other people.  No hurry.

  More room to move around now??

  Keith