No subject

john-paul hawkwomble at TISCALI.CO.UK
Fri Aug 25 03:32:35 EDT 2006

hi steve, i don't know if anyone else has a copy. according to all the sites
it hasn't been released yet. i did contact voiceprint some time ago and told
them of my disgust at their policy to withdraw payment for goods before they
are available. i mean i paid for tmtyf months ago and i pointed out to them
that a few thousand £10 in their account over several months was "quite a
nice little earner" and was'nt a very nice way to do business.i doubt it but
maybe i got a copy first
john-paul
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Bishop" <steve.bishop at DB.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 8:05 AM

> does this mean the disc has finally been released ? has anyone else got it
yet ?

>              john-paul <hawkwomble at TISCALI.CO.UK>

>              Sent by: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
<BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>

BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
>              24/08/2006 19:44

cc

Subject

Please respond to

BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>

> having spent most of yesterday listening to the new mini album i've got to
say i am looking forward to the "brock/calvert project" with great
anticipation. the two tracks on the album and "siren song" on the myspace
site are absolutely brilliant, and in my opinion wipe the floor with
anything from tmtyl. it takes pure genius ( or madness) to write a poem
about a boy on a swing as on "small boy". dvd part is a bit of a let down as
i have got everything except the "farm rehearsal" ( as i am sure most have )
but hey you can't have everything. nice new format of disc though.