HW: Planet Rock

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Aug 30 11:37:24 EDT 2006

On 29/08/2006 17:15, Hawkwind wrote:
> Planet Rock needs you to vote for what you think is
 > Hawkwind's best album. [...] You'll have 2 weeks to vote
 > for what you think is Hawkwind's best album.

This wording implies to me that we are actually only voting for our
favourite _Hawkwind_ albums -- not for our favourite classic rock albums
among which might number one or more Hawkwind albums.  If so, it would
look weird if *everyone* voted for Space Ritual (though it wouldn't
_completely_ shock me ;)

Of course, I could easily have misunderstood the announcement!  I guess
at worst we'll find out what we're voting in/for on Friday :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson