OFF: ColourHaze tour (EU)

Sun Dec 3 17:45:50 EST 2006

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 01:44:51PM -0800, Keith Henderson typed out:
>   Just a note that the very cool, stoner rock/heavy psychedelic band
>   Colour Haze from Munich are touring around starting tomorrow,
>   including a couple dates in the UK.  I would very much recommend
>   them for any fan of the heavier side of things...they sound quite a
>   bit like Los Natas if you've heard them.  Plus, they're very nice
>   guys.

	Now Los Natas were a really good live experience when I saw
them, so the comparison is hopeful :-)

>   Colour Haze
>   December - Europe Tour:

	<snip>

>   Mo. 4.12. - UK - Brighton, Hope + End Of Level Boss
>   Tue. 5.12. - UK - London, Underworld + End Of Level Boss http://www.theunderworldcamden.co.uk/

	But dammit I can't make either of these damn gigs. And there is
something to be said for not going that far out of my way to see End of
Level Boss, who are kind of a sub-Hangnail who were kind of a sub-Orange
Goblin... Once you're that far down the derivation chain, it's all kind
of familiar.

	So...

	<snip>

>   Sat. 21.04.2007 - NL - Tilburg, 013 Popcentrum, Roadburn XII
>   www.roadburn.com

	... I guess I'll catch them then, because bloody hell! have you
seen this year's Roadburn line-up? Headliners alone are Neurosis (whom
I'm not so bothered about myself, but, it's a name), the Melvins, Clutch
and Guru Guru. Now what other festival would you get Neurosis, The
Melvins and Guru Guru sharing top billing? I'm definitely going. Yours,

Jon

ObCD: Monster Magnet - _Spine of God_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk