HW: Remastered Robert Calvert classics

Rich W cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Mon Dec 11 18:57:28 EST 2006

Bonus tracks (Captain Lockheed):

The Right Stuff (full version) (Recorded at Olympic Studios in October
1973 -- Previously unreleased)
Ejection (single version)
Catch a Falling Starfighter (single version)

(Unreleased?) Bonus Tracks (Lucky Leif):

Howzat!
Cricket Lovely Reggae (Cricket Star)

See www.eclecticdiscs.com

for more info.

I was surprised they didn't include both versions of 'Making of Midgard'
on Lucky Leif, though I'll be happy to take the original vinyl mix since
it will be it's first time on CD, and was it 'Widow Song'? that was
completed later and turned up on aFriends and relations comp(but is on
the original Lyric sheet for Cpt Lockheed)

Rich