Aural Innovations: New Space Rock, Alchemical, & Drool Trough Radio Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Dec 16 08:52:55 EST 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

DECEMBER 16, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#166), Alchemical Radio (show #3), and Drool Trough Radio (show #54). See
the playlists below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and
lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #166)

Annot Rhül - "The Dark Lord" (from Lost In the Woods EP)
Øresund Space Collective – “Rolling” (from It’s All About Delay)
Census of Hallucinations – “Sunshine Through Autumn Leaves” (from The
Definitive Collection 2006)
Gravanzia – “Calling Your Name” (from The Power of Gavanzia Compels You
)
Purple Overdose – “Holes” (from A Trip to Purpleland)
Purple Overdose – “Her Arms Embraced the Sun” (from Reborn)
Nicholas Hill & The Universals – “Tell Me About It” (from Nicholas Hill &
The Universals)
Reefus Moons – “A Certain Kind of Grin” (from Waiting for My Albatross)
Z-Axis – “Put Out The Cat” (from Concatenations)
Terri~B & Somebody Famous – “We Just Let The Whole Thing Happen” (from The
Wonders of Modern Technology)
Sonar – “Dubai” (from Deltroid)
Alien Dream – “Under A Full Moon” (unreleased)
Nihil Project – “Tissington Hall Well” (from Plough Plays)
Gino Foti – “Brahmananda Valli – Part III” (from Vedic Mantras)
Quag II – “Baby Watch Out!” (unreleased jam)

The Best of Alchemical Radio Volume 3

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Progressive Rock, Psychedelia and much
much more.

(Alchemical Radio Theme Tune by Dave Dill)
1) Punishment Of Luxury – You Eat Too Much
2) Hattler – New ID
3) Framauro - Etna
4) Five Fifteen – Six Dimensions Of The Electric Camembert
5) The Ozric Tentacles – The Hidden Step
6) Lord Litter – The Gentle Intruder
7) Flyte Reacion – Try Me
8) Rapoon – One Thing
9) Paul Rose - Shields
10) Mushroom – I’ve Got Blisters On My Fingers
11) Agitation Free – Nomads
12) Scapeland Wish – Brave New World
13) The Ozric Tentacles – Pyramidion
14) Saturnia – Still Life

Drool Trough Radio (show #54)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Flaming Fire – “Satellite” (from When the High Bell Rings)
Census of Hallucinations – “The Love of Flying” (from 10)
Vialka – “Gothenburg” (from Vialka / Kruzenshern & Parohod split CD)
Hectic Watermelon – “Steve’s Stunt Double” (from The Great American Road
Trip)
Chris Becker – “The Preacher & the Devil” (from Saints & Devils)
Hop-Frog’s Drum Jester Devotional – “Eastern Spleen 3 (Donkey Beat Mix)”
(from Bets Ov, Vol. 1)
Yukon – “Formation Prevention” (from Mortar)
Franco Baggiani – “Lokomotiva” (from Santur)
Warren Steele Stylee with the Strung-Out Orchestra and the Crackhead Circus
– “Aslaveir at the Pharch’s Land” (from Songs for Lost Souls)
The Knives of Neptune – “Let Them Talk” (from Lakes)
Cranebuilders – “My Little Misery” (from Sometimes You Hear Someone Else)
Birch Book – “Zephyr Through Willows” (from Fortune & Folly)
Wayne Butane – “The Myth of Living Comfortably” (from Cleaning Up
compilation)
Triclops! – “Jewel of Oakland” (from Cafeteria Brutalia)
The Twin Atlas – “Over Saturday” (from Magic Car Wash)
Lid Emba – “Rib Cage” (from Reason Isn’t Radar)
Dax – “Madman in Passing” (from Embryo 4 compilation)
Nucleus Torn – “Traveler’s Rock” (from Nihil)
Empyrium – “Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays” (from A Retrospektive)
Rob Crow – “Leveling” (from Living Well)

http://Aural-Innovations.com