BOC: guess what's turning 35?

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Mon Dec 18 16:04:56 EST 2006

>>> blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM 12/18/2006 2:30 PM >>>
> From: Ted Jackson <Tjackson at SYR.EDU> wrote:
> Brian,
> Are you going to the show 12 Jan. near Buffalo?

Didn't know about that one. I was thinking about hitting the one in Elmira on Dec. 30. I found out recently that Bruce Abbott (introduced Al to Buck, and co-wrote Golden Age of Leather and Mirrors -- BOC FAQ via Jason) is the boyfriend of the mother of one of my wife's friends. In other words, we're practically brothers. ;-) Anyway, I know he's going to the Elmira gig.

I think I'll pass on the Elmira gig as it looks like
it's in some snooty 'theatre.'  And, looks like they
share the bill with the Outlaws, so count on an
even shorter set than usual.  The Buffalo gig,
albeit a longer drive, should be cooler for
me as it's a bar gig and BÖC solo...

Anyone know if Allen's back on keys?
I'm not sure I'd make the trek to see only
2ÖC...

theo