OFF: Motorhead: Stage Fright

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jan 16 05:36:09 EST 2006

On 16/01/2006 10:28, Iain Ferguson wrote:
> Loudest I saw them was quite unpleasant though at the bristol Locarno
> years ago. Couldn't tell what the tunes were until the first chorus if
> you were lucky. And if you moved your head 3-5 degrees to the left or
> right you just got battered by whitenoise making it utterly impossible
> to hear anything... Still had a great time, though the ears took about 3
> days to recover..

Yeah, I remember going to a MH gig in London where the sound was very
bad -- way too much high end.  But I popped in some ear plugs (which I
usually carry, whether or not I end up using them) and it sounded pretty
much all right then.  Must have had the same brand as the sound guy ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson