OFF: Aural Innovations: ST 37 Radio Special, new Electronic Cottage show, + New Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Jan 28 19:18:16 EST 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

January 29, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#142: ST 37 special), and The Electronic Cottage (show #19). See the
playlists below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo
bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows
page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: New in stock this week is the new LP only release by the
excellent krautrock band, Electric Orange. I’ve already sold most of the
copies I got so hurry if you want one. Also new this week is the debut CD by
Tripwave, a New York City based band who play classic 60’s/70’s styled
Psychedelia. Get all the details at http://www.aural-innovations.com/store

IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE USA: I’m having a problem with the store that’s
preventing customers from outside the USA from completing the checkout. I
expect to have it resolved very soon. But in the meantime, customers outside
the USA should email me if you want to place an order. Thanks for your patience.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio show #142: ST 37 Special

ST 37 has been releasing CD's, LP's and Cassettes since 1987 and are true
veterans of the Space Rock underground. They synthesize various influences,
from Space Rock, Psychedelia, Krautrock, Punk and Experimental, into a sound
that is distinctly ST 37. This is a 2 part show so be sure and listen to
both parts because in addition to ST 37 music from throughout the band's
history we've got unreleased live music plus commentary from the band. Visit
their web site at www.st37.com or www.myspace.com/st37. And be sure and
email Scott Telles at scotttelles at yahoo.com and ask him for a Blue Circle
Records catalog which lists of of ST 37 and related music you can buy.

ST 37 – “Look at yr Chair” (from Future Memories)
ST 37 – “Ghosts of Tempera Nymphs” (from The Invisible College)
ST 37 – “Curse of the Strained” (from Down On Us)
ST 37 – “Retz (the capital of Venus)” (from From Space w/Love)
ST 37 – “Rollercoaster” (from Live 2003)
ST 37 – “Discorporate” (from WFMU Live 8-9-2000, Unreleased)
ST 37 – “No Talk in the 80s” (from Spaceage)
ST 37 – “Hollywood Cemetery” / “Crab Nebula” (From Billygoat Nothinghead)
ST 37 – “Acetone” (from I Love to Talk, If There’s Anything to Talk About)
ST 37 – “They Time” (from Nunavut)
ST 37 – “Translunar Injection” (from The Secret Society)
ST 37 – “Toothpicks for the Monster” (from From Space w/Love)
ST 37 – “Vitamin C” (from Strange Daze Space Rock Festival Live 8-15-1998,
Unreleased)
Spirits Burning – “Walking Shadow” (from Reflections in a Radio Shower)
ST 37 – “Eating Dirt” (from Future Memories)
ST 37 – “No Magic Bullets” (from I Love to Talk, If There’s Anything to Talk
About)
ST 37 – “Metropolis” (excerpt) (from Metropolis film score)
ST 37 – “Destiny” (excerpt) (from Destiny film score)
ST 37 – “Sunburst Yodel #9” (from The Secret Society)
ST 37 – “Concrete Island” (from KVRX Live 9-2-2001, Unreleased)
ST 37 – “Oh My, Goddamn” (from Down On Us)
ST 37 – “Solaris” (from The Insect Hospital)
ST 37 – “Palpable” (from Live at Zendik Farm Plywoodstock II 3-27-1997,
Unreleased)

The Electronic Cottage (show #19)

The Electronic Cottage was created to give an audio spotlight to the
ambient, cosmic space, and general electronic sound explorations we receive
at Aural Innovations. The show is named after Hal McGee's zine of the same
name that published in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Etherfysh – “Gan Eden” (from Stasis)
Falcone & Palmer – “Docking at Goth Pool” (from Gothic Ships)
Anti-Gravity Workshop – “Quetiapine Fumaration” (from Mental Anguish Open
Loops Vol. 4)
Hal McGee – “The Flying Saucers Are Coming to Take Us Home” (from Tapegerm
Collection Volume Two)
Zone – “He Came Out to Me” (from Alien Nature)
Lothus – “Exquo c’Tebvra” (from Desert of Frequencies)
Bitrate – “Tranzdance” (from Feeding the Simulacrum)
Dreamdaze – “Kneel Laugh Seven” (from Titles Unconnected With Their
Functional Use)
David Bagsby – “Achy, Breaky Quark” (from Hallucinographs)
My Cat Is An Alien – “The Helix Nebula” (from The Cosmological Eye Trilogy)

http://Aural-Innovations.com