re..K øbenhavn Haze

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Tue Jul 25 05:09:25 EDT 2006

	Thanks for the response.... well, it was not the Eastern Haze, but it was a great, hot and successful evening. We have 60 paid people and about 20 others (with band members, bar help, etc..), which is about all the club can handle when it is hot like it was (over 30C in the club!). Anyway, FBFOS played a killer set including The Right Stuff by Calvert but no Hurry on Sundown like the last time I saw them. I guested on Synth on the whole set so it was a bit more spaced out but they played a great show, 77 mins. All was recorded.

	Next, the OSC (Oresund Space Collective) played a second set. We played a 50min set before FBFOS. Our show was great and we had a really good vibe and feedback from the crowd who were getting more and more drunk and stoned as the night went on and we played a very psychedelic set. Synths are very high in the recording so it makes it more spaced out.... Great night.. you can hear the whole thing on the internet. The whole OSC set... Our site of www.archive.org

	We are almost finished mixing our new double CD and will play at the malmofestivalen august 21st..

	scott

	Ob CD First Band from Outer Space- Impressionable sounds of the subsonic!

www.oresundspacecollective.com