HW: Big announcement???

Horse horse at DARKSTAR.UK.NET
Tue Mar 28 02:30:10 EST 2006

Dunno about everyone else but I'd choose a Hawkwind gig over a CD any
day of the week - and they can always record it so others can listen as
well. And both of the festivals have been magical events - best events
I've been to in years. Relaxing time with good folk with a common
interest - i.e. the Hawks.

Roll on the next one - whenever it is.

Horse