HW: album slagging

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 31 03:43:43 EST 2006

Jonathan Jarrett wrote on 30/03/2006, 21:13:
lot of sense once you've had it on headphones while travelling the
 > London Underground... And `Fahrenheit 451' is top stuff. It beats _Sonic
 > Attack_ as an album any day by my reckoning. Yours,

yep  Void city  & F451 are the best on the Ablum,

but do you really prefer Choose your masks over Sonic Attack ?

I love Sonic Attack, one of my actual fave Hawkwind Albums...

Now if anyone has a copy of Sonic Attack on CD for sale let me know.

Cheers iain