The Australian Hawklords (FWD: Re: Re: DO NOT PANIC)

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Nov 27 17:49:31 EST 2006

Does anyone know if this is the same AUSTRALIAN HAWKLORDS?  Drummer SHAM? Ca. 1990? Ring a bell? Know someone who knows... C.B. low...

Christian Goldfinger
a.k.a.
Dr. Know & The Man With The Golden Dawn

----- Original Message ----
From: Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk>
To: **********************************
Sent: Monday, 27 November, 2006 11:37:51 PM
Subject: Re: Re: DO NOT PANIC

HAWKLORDS was an offshoot of HAWKWIND 1977-78, but there was an Australian Hawkwind covers band ca. early 90s/late 80s yeah, they did Hawkwind numbers like "Neon Skyline" etc. They were called The Australian Hawklords :-)

WUMPSCUT and PRESSUREHED are two incredible industrial/darkwave bands... I am a big fan of the latter and soon to be of the former...

I usually just stick to CANNABIS (my 1st inhalation of HASH was excactly 20 years ago... been smokin' since 1986)... Norwegian words for hash: TJALL, BEIS, BØNNE, REV, GALL, GALLAR, HASJ... etc. All drugs belong to ANARCHY and PASSING TEST POINTS IS CRUCIAL to be an INITIATE....

The only good immigrant is one who GETS EMPLOYED AND PAYS HIS TAX, or one who can cook you a meal for some
 money, and say "thank you sir/madam"... I mostly enjoy INDIAN FOOD , SPANISH FOOD,  and COUS COUS and SHISHKEBAB... but I am a MANLY MEAT EATER but enjoy VEGAN food cause GIRLS LIKE VEGETABLES...  and men who EAT THEM :)

STAY WILD!

Christian

"GET A LIFE, old Christian!! Get away from that COMPUTER!!"