Calvert and Turner re-releases coming

Rich W cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET
Tue Nov 28 18:41:32 EST 2006

Yep It's UK.

I have one of the 'Eclecetic Discs' High Tide reissues and was very
happy with that.  I contacted them directly to check whether the bonus
track on 'Xitintoday' was the bonus flute piece Cleopatra had on their
1990s re-recording of the album, and they confirmed it's a totally
different piece.

I also asked them whether 'Lucky L**f and the Longships' would have the
original version of 'Making of Midgard' and not the alternate mix on the
BGO CD, and they're also saying yes.

Very friendly people :-) Replied promptly too...

Richard