Recommendations on Expanding My Library

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Oct 4 05:42:33 EDT 2006

On 03/10/2006 22:15, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
> _Spice Doubt_ is to me the example of an increasing
> phenomenon whereby Ozrics live albums were nothing like the band when I
> saw them, slower and calmer and that really wasn't what they used to be
> about. I wouldn't recommend it particularly.

Oh, well, maybe I won't kill myself getting it, then :)  The opening of
"Dot's Thots" (or however it's spelled) on _Live Underslunky_ has always
been worth the price of admission to me there!

I do remember _Strangitude_ as being good, and _Arborescence_, though
they're both mouldering on the other side of the Atlantic at the moment :P

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson