Aural Innovations: New Space Rock & Atomic Bongload Radio Shows + New Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Oct 15 06:10:30 EDT 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

OCTOBER 15, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

I’ve just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#161), and The Atomic Bongload (show #21). See the playlists below. Aural
Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and
RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: New in stock this week is the new CD by Earth Lab, which
features Jerry Richards, Simon House, Ron Tree, Steve Swindells, Alf Hardy
and more. I've got the debut CD by Puerto Rican Prog-Space-Kraut Rockers
Astrid Pröll. And I've restocked on some Spacious and related CDs: I've got
what the band tells me are the last copies of the limited edition live CDR,
Pickin Berries N Playin Blues. So here's your chance if you missed out the
first time around. I've got more copies of Rotvalta, The Spacious Mind's
most recent studio CD, more Moon Trotskij, and more of Jens first solo CD.
For details and ordering information you can go directly to the online store
at http://www.aural-innovations.com/store.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #161)

Earth Lab – “Wheels Part 2/We Took The Car” (from Element)
Farflung – “Silver Shrooms” (from Myspace.com page)
Big Dwarf – “Unchained Malady” (from Myspace.com page)
Census of Hallucinations – “Cause Inebriation” (from 10)
Omnia Opera – “Space Bastard” (from Omnia Opera)
Omnia Opera – “Waiting” (from Red Shift)
Dream Robot – “Air Boy” (from forthcoming album, Air Boy)
Astrid Proll - "Proll II" (from Astrid Proll)
Civilian Zen - "Jackyl Headed Women" (from Songs for Shelter)
Subscape Annex – “Theremin Dub” (from The Cloud-Zero Tribute to The
Legendary Pink Dots)
Nudo de Espejos - "En Mi" (from Nudo de Espejos)
Mahamudra – “Buscando” (from Mahamudra)
Unimother 27 – “The Secret Vision” (from Unimother 27)
Tangle Edge – “Radiation Conquest” (unreleased track)

The Atomic Bongload (show #21)

The Atomic Bongload was created to give an audio spotlight to the Stoner
Rock and general HEAVY music we receive at Aural Innovations.

Magnolia – “Vem Bestammer?” (from Magnolia)
Village of Dead Roads – “Blind Albino” (from Dwelling in Doubt)
Wicked Minds – “Black Capricorn Fire” (from Witchflower)
Hainloose – “Broken Dams Part II” (from Burden State)
Bangtwister – “Sleepwalking” (from The Moon On A Stick)
Solar Anus – “Electric Jellyfish” (from Skull Alcoholic)
Colour Haze – “Aquamaria” (from Tempel)
Major Stars – “The Ravager” (from Syntoptikon)
Areknames – “Pendulum Arc” (from Love Hate Round Trip)
Northwinds – “Dusty Pictures” (from Chimeres)
Balero – “Resolution” (from One Planet Short of the Sun)
Verse and Radiation – “Zombie Inherit the Earth” (from Along the Celestial
Ruins)
Reino Ermitano – “Birro, El Morbido” (from Reino Ermitano)
Ganon – “The Calm of Unlight” (from In the Dead of Sleep)

http://Aural-Innovations.com