Litmus gigs

Mon Oct 23 06:18:56 EDT 2006

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 08:39:37PM +0100, Colin Allen typed out:
> Litmus are pleased to announce the following gigs in November:
>
>   November 5th: Jamm, Brixton http://www.brixtonjamm.org
> This will be a full length set; support TBA.

	<snip Space Ritual appearance I can't make>

>   More gigs will be announced soon.
>
>   The new album has now been mixed and is awaiting mastering; release date is currently set for February 2007.

	This is all excellent news, except that the album isn't yet
actually in my hippy claws :-) Guy Fawkes weekend is looking really
really busy... It's all good mate, or something, yours,
							Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk