Northampton gig

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Oct 26 04:54:17 EDT 2006

On 25/10/2006 12:06, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> Alan does get a great sound; when I saw Bedouin up close and personal in
> the '90s, he was using a little Fender-looking thing -- might have been
> a guitar amp, for all I know -- and cranked all the way open!  Always
> played on the neck pickup as far as I can tell (in contrast to Lemmy,
> who seems to always play on the bridge pup).

I stand corrected by myself :)  Alan played most of last night on the
bridge pickup, switching to neck for occcasional delicate bits (which is
more or less what I would have guessed, normally).  I could have sworn
he told me he always played the neck pup back when he was touring with
Bedouin, and perhaps he did then or perhaps I misheard ....

Still had the little Fenderish looking amp heads back behind him though!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson