Northampton gig

Arin Komins akomins at UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Oct 26 07:58:04 EDT 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Wright, Mike wrote:

:Subject: Re: Northampton gig

[snip]

:The track listing is a bit vague, certainly towards the end of the set,
:but here goes
:
:Right Stuff
:Psychedelic Warlords
:Orgone Accumulator, different to the last time I heard it, with a slow
:bit in the middle. I preferred the new tempo bit to the slow bit in the
:middle.
:Robot with Richard reading out the 3 laws and doing the Are Oh Bee Oh
:Tee bit.
:Paradox
:Poem (read by Dave)
:Lord of Light (very fast and most excellent)
:Instrumental with Jez Hugget sax in it
:Greenback Massacre
:Infinity (lovely to hear)
:Hassan

Sounds good!  I'm leaving for the UK tomorrow, and I hope (pray!) that
Infinity is still in the set when I get to Wolverhampton.....it's one of
my all-time favorites!

Arin
(looking forward to it...)
Arin Komins			       	      akomins at uchicago.edu
Assistant Director - Solutions Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT/RP&A			tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #307a, Chicago, IL 60637	fax: (773)702-0559