HW: Jimbo From Outer Space

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Oct 31 16:47:09 EST 2006

Trolls are like the other underworld creatures of the north, mountain and forest dwellers. Trolls came before humans and gods had many magic properties.

Trolls were often large as mountains and could have 10 heads and carried huge clubs and roamed the countryside with their long bushy tails. Female trolls were called Huldra and tricked stray menfolk into eternal spellbound entrapments... I knew one german hulder called Dorothea...

Christian

Arjan Hulsebos <arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL> wrote: On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:04:56 -0700, Deborah Vacano wrote
> What the F*ck is this guy on... I want some~
> Noooo.. nevermind..
> What the hell am I thinking?

I reckon this is what happens if you feed a troll amphetamine ;-)

I've been a news admin, but I really never understood trolls. What's the fun
of it?

Gr,

Arjan H