BOC: joe bouchard interview online

Fri Apr 6 09:37:36 EDT 2007

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 10:59:55AM -0400, Jason M. Scruton typed out:
> http://www.ktyd.com/pages/early.html
>
> there's a link to the windows media file of a radio interview w/ him.
> it starts with the SNL skit, up to the "more cowell" line.  It's
> interesting and entertaining.

	In case anyone else like me doesn't have the up-to-date Media
Player that their Javascript assumes you do, it turns out that it's just
pointing to a standard MP3, at:

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/30374/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/30374/1037/richmedia/Joe_Bouchard_of_Blue_Oyster_Cult.mp3

	Pretty cool interview too. I hadn't realised that the stress
on Allen's surname was on the secnd syllable before. Also ironic that
Joe says Allen taught Patti Smith to sing, given that of all the
vocalists in the band... ;-) Yours,
				    Jon

ObCD: Monster Magnet - _Powertrip_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk