HW: News from the Hawkwind camp!

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Apr 10 08:20:36 EDT 2007

On 06/04/2007 17:58, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
>> But I won't start another argument with Mr. Jarrett about whether there
>> can be archaeopteryx movement in clouds or not ;) :)
>
> 	We never argued about whether there *could* be or not! I merely
> maintained that since man has never seen an Archaeopteryx move, no-one
> knows what it would have looked like

And I will heroically (but yet, pointlessly :) maintain that since no
one has seen an Archaeopteryx move, we couldn't necessarily be sure that
a given movement (perhaps especially in clouds) was not an Archaeopteryx
movement, so I'll give Alan (and Ron) the benefit of the doubt.
(Perhaps unwarrantedly trusting of me .... ;)

> so it's a metaphor that conveys
> nothing.

Ah!  Perhaps that itself is the message!  The cloud of unknowing .....

> Except that you can get the word `Archaeopteryx' to scan, which
> is fair enough :-)

No mean feat!

> It is possible that I had been drinking at that time yer honner.

And may the goods bless you for it! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--