HW; Hawkfest Auction

Hawkwind management at HAWKWIND.COM
Fri Apr 13 15:21:38 EDT 2007

Hello Folks!

We are thinking about setting up an auction for Hawkfest.....
Pictures of lots of rare and collectable items would be uploaded to our new Hawkfest website, where bids would be accepted, then the final auction would be at Hawkfest itself...
Marie from Chaos Illumination (who has a huge knowledge of eBay auctions), has agreed to be our auctioneer on the day :-)
The auction would be open to anyone to buy or sell.............
We thought that this would be a good opportunity for collectors and owners of rare Hawkwind related stuff, to come together.
At the moment, this is just an idea.......feedback welcome to let us know if it is worth going ahead..

Let us know your thoughts

Best wishes

The Hawkfest team