Here's one for Mike C...

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 1 15:55:46 EDT 2007

There's a little bit of talking by Dave at the beginning of Choose your
masks, so if you have that, you're all set, besides, the material on the
inside of the disc is the beginning, and it plays outward, so I was told.
Wait a minute, mine started with Streets of Fear, I believe, it's been well
over 10 years, but I believe that's the case, after that is Landing on
Medusa, and so on.  Give me a call, so we can discuss it.

Mary