Reefer Madness?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 2 16:15:31 EDT 2007

it's just this simple....*THE WORLD IS INSANE*
*FoFP told you that religion was the opiate of the people*
*it's a terrible illness the creator has provided a lot of sadly insecure
souls...SO SO MANY*
*if cannabis is shown to drive people mad, I would suggest you reverse that
into "it's a cure if you do it Davey's way..."*
*today for me: told electric company if they don't start showing some love,
and indeed leave a mentally ill person powerless, I would risk imprisonment
to make sure the world gets fucked.....I wasn't kidding.....*
*my Atomgods cassette is here, which isn't all that great for you*
*it's really all I wanted*
*and you see, if I can't destroy it, the Scot absolutely can and will*