Judge Trev's THE MAXIMUM EFFECT (going solo without Judge)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 13 04:28:52 EDT 2007

aahhh, little misunderstanding-  failing a very sharply worded and cleverly
planned verbal attack on brighton,, I would put this lame calling card into
use and watch him get so distracted that Lori and any other
passer-hanger-on's would encounter undivided attention for a change...my
friend Sam is my opposite, where he hates people, however I've snuck in
under the "dog" catagery;;;;;; enjoy your other stuff for a bit, and next I
get thrown a leftover, consider it all done
peace
m (back to bed?, could be costly later)(JUST PEZ CANDY, NOT FENTANYL)