dear friends and musical gods of the ICU camp

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 13 11:01:47 EDT 2007

oh and it' playing so obviously it was an easy etehereal access, last I knew
Tawn is affiliate and this is the future, I'm to blame for the increase to
4-1/2 on a very lame scale to start with (done through a human)
...so........(it's not 6 or 7) but.....ears drawing me offline now......