Judge Trev's THE MAXIMUM EFFECT

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 12 05:09:47 EDT 2007

Dear Carl, and any other potentials who don't get the "yawn of Hawkwind"
before 2am, I noticed the righteously AND chotically conjured (with you
$fans$ in mind) Max Effect CD is still offered at Real Festival
Music,,,,,,if you don't own this, never let me know, unless you are strong
humored and bother not with uncontrolled disrespectful losses of breath
he likes money, especially since his new stage gear may flaunt it
(fantasising a sec), BUT, if you dare engage his wrath, you may be rewarded
with at least a pointer to me to dupe it....Sam, has reappeared, so stranger
things have happened
*hideous little biting dogmonster mike*
PS-I know this list is way more educated than me,  without ADD, holds
employent, functions in society (laughing), and knows how to correctly fold
and maybe even iron laundry,  BUT the tracks ESPANA and THE WRECKER MUST
sneakily be given an honarary CD inclusion, and I will (unashamedly)  ask
for the promo of this....I need it to save your children, your marriages,
your sexlifes, etc, etc
also, Punkadelic is a must buy even if you put a grin from ear-to-ear in the
Virgin Megatron store if they still exist, as the most important CD single
you've ever taken advantage of a chainstore with _THE LAUGHING POICEMAN_