(OFF) Finally Balanced/Farflung

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 23 01:12:34 EDT 2007

**
my borrowed hawkwchick:
On 8/23/07, vzenv14m <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi Mike, I ran into a couple of people from Finely Balanced, in passing,
> so
> I didn't get a chance to ask about Billy, or exchange info with anyone
> from
> that group.  If The Veteran, or anyone from the band is reading this
> posting, please write to me?  The song at the end of the disc, Coocoo's
> nest, was something the band had been playing with while Chris was getting
> things set up, or what ever they do, Chris always leaves tape running,
> because of gems like t at.

*The one I'm clutching is called FONDUE, dunno about ya'lls private
unmentionables, but this was their gig at that moment, and Chris produced
it....O'Keefe  O'Keefe  O'Keefe.........*
*let's rescue Billy from the car-lot*
*or better stated, you do it...I want his address, I'll go to the post with
a letter to ....2*