(HW) Display Stand For Epic Warrior On The Edge Of Time Album

Objet Volant Non-Identifie insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 14 12:59:29 EST 2007

when I posted that I had the world's largest collection of HW on a computer
disc, I probably told no lie
I've just discovered that I have a pic of the original display stand
If I can find a kind soul with the mega-patience to teach me how to save it
and send in an email I'd be glad to pass it to any ineterested
I'm about to look at his Flicknife Chronicle CD and am expecting to find the
miserable one
I am considering offering this in trade but don't want to rip myself off
any European cat-burglars for hire in the audience???