(HW) Display Stand For Epic Warrior On The Edge Of Time Album

Objet Volant Non-Identifie insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 14 13:23:29 EST 2007

*ew, nasty, his is the true-blue one as well!!!!, and I even recall speaking
to a friend of his (ours) that made the opposite decision to keep the amph.
embalmer one........BUT, can't find the other......BASTARD could you please
send me the cat. numbers to the murk version????.........further, sending me
that disc was about the most evil thing a man could do....I think I should
be compensadted with the following apology items:*
*MINT Warrior LP (WITHOUT THE HAIR, 77reissiue??), MINT German Warrior, MINT
Australian Warrior, Mint Canadian Warrior, Irish and South African Church Of
Hawkwind LP's in as great shape as possible*
*it's the RIGHT thing to do as penance*