space ritual get it now or forget it.

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 14 17:14:38 EST 2007

yes, now now now now now

here: http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk/music.html

in fact get ALL your christmas presents here: LAST REAL FESTIVAL MUSIC POST FOR THE XMAS CAPITALIST MONEY ORGY IS ON MONDAY.....   UK ONLY

recommended:

insect brain...moab
maximum effect...icu
revolution and rebellion....icu,atomgods comp
trajic roundabout...any of them
ah'l flamin well kill ya...the don bradmans

all these are bleeding good albums

all profits from rfm this year will be donated to
ME

ME d'ya hear ME ME ME ME ME MEME
GIVE ME YOUR MONEY..
i also want a martin d 16 (some of you must be stinkin' rich)

judge loud mouth selfish moneygrabber

i see that mike has got a new stupid email address..i thought (hoped) that he might be dead

and i see (as usual) that no one has posted anything positive about NAKED yet, apart from my lovely BLESSED ONES.

if you have a probLem with talking about stuff connected with nik because you're frightened of dave...nik gets NOTHING D'Y'HEAR NOTHING..I'M BOOTLEGGING HIM...AND IF YOUR NOT CAREFUL...I'LL BOOTLEG YOU TOO!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAVVHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAVHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

AND THERE CAME THE BEASTS AND KINGS WITH THEIR ARMIES AND THEIR CAPTAINS TO MAKE WAR WITH HIM UPON THE HORSE AND TO MAKE WAR WITH HIS ARMIES AND HIS EYES WERE AS A FLAME OF FIRE HE WAS CROWNED WITH MANY CROWNS AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE JUDGES AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS HE WAGES WAR         http://www.judgetrev.com