tREV tHOMS AND rOn Bastard Tree

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 18 15:03:38 EST 2007

*Oh, yes,  further, Trev how about helping me launch the DELTA-WAVE
exclusive and most limited psych label ever in  the history of man, to where
human fights will break out over the items at records fairs......this has
been done before by a couple of Texas guys, and was a smash success...a
German named Hans used to come stay at my home when he was in town scarfing
up as many as he could the second they were available...and just think...my
brain wasn't even involved!!!......I want to start with a TONIC SULPHER 45
single, maybe backed with something unreleased.......*