HW/OFF: oh how cool-Hawkwind/Captain Beyond

Dangerous Person insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 20 09:57:05 EST 2007

I think one of them bought ISOS
never meant that the band was like Hawkwind, just suspect the whole title
and whatnot may even have been insprired, oh yeah, you dilly-dallied and
never heard the YOUTUBE Montreaux takes where bits of the 1st Hawkwind LP
could be heard in the jamming at the end of part 1.....so they must have
bought both the Hawkwind albums, this, of course, only in MHO