OFF: CHROME Re: OFF: SLEEP broken up?? Cap Beyond

Dangerous Person insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 20 12:22:30 EST 2007

DearJon and everyone including Steve F, whom I was just messin' on....I
believe we have a misunderstanding
I was bitching about Christian's posts having no new content, but then I
realized.....he is evil incarnate and Ben has to filter him.....so my
sincere apology to his madness, I will assume it had to do with that
as for the Tidal Forces, I pawned it off on
Christian...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA