(ANOTHER FANTASTICALLY USELESS POST)e: Astoria last night

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 20 15:22:44 EST 2007

What about Trev hmmm???  what about HIS voice???   hmmm????
that version of Gimme Shelter made me want to kill (but I still suppose I
could use the full album Jap edition)
love Richard, voice is fine, but HATE the Stones in the first place,
nevermind I could recognize nothing
"2000 light years from home" is about all I can give them
Keith snorted his father
ps-same with the Pink Floyd cover versions
credit where credit due: they are totally hawkwindized
BUT
do about nothing for me personally
Mary I'll be glad to email you tracklists if that'll get your mojo workin'
(whatever THE  HELL, mojo is, and I probably don't wanna know)
ps- looks like your "passive protest" email didn't go through......it's
those higher forces I'm tellin' ya.......HAHAhahahahahahaha