otherworld

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Dec 21 15:02:13 EST 2007

The Ian Anderson who mastered the album is Dave Anderson's brother, not the chap from Jethro Tull.

Ian Abrahams <ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote: It's certainly Dave Anderson that's on the album!

I thought it was an absolutely terrific album - as my review (plug plug) in Record Collector (out now! plug!) suggests!

Ian

Guy Thomas  wrote: Can't think for the life of me why Ian Anderson (of Tull fame) would be
involved! Management (mention no names) didn't comment on this at all, when
I had a sneek preview a year ago! I reckon it's either a typo for Dave
Anderson, or a relative of Dave's.

I'm surprised that it's finally been released! I'd heard that Messrs Turner and
Anderson had had a bust-up, and that Anderson had the masters, and
wouldn't release then (so that his bass parts could be replaced -
presumeably).

-  how the never ending saga of the hawks continues!

Guy

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 23:22:20 +0000, Amphetamine Embalmer
 wrote:

>actually it doesent suck, after another listen it reminds me Gong meets 4 way
diablo.............. very different from Hawkwind though.

and is the producer the Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull????????