Dave's show

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Dec 24 05:02:15 EST 2007

Hi, friends, me again,
While writing the last posting, this came in, so I figured I'd send it
along, which was very synchronistic, but "I'm no stranger to such things,"
but it's still a little weird when my psi ability clicks like that.

All the best,

Kaduflyer

I have been asked to list the music I play on my
shows, so here is last nights playlist.

Hawkwind-Christmas tune, The Right stuff-Monster
magnet, Firebird-White Noise, Cloudsweeping-Milo
Black, Crystal Passage-Milo Black, Journey-Milo Black,
(Milo Black was my studio guest)Green Tambourine-Lemon
Pipers, Kites-Simon Dupree, Disbelief-Omnia Opera,
Inner Doors-PreMed, Shellshocked-Gunslinger, World Of
Fear-Alan Davey, (Alan was my phone in guest) Vogon
Invasion-Scattered Planets, Brighter The Sun-Omnia
Opera, Shasta Of Wolves-Window, Oxygen
Mask-PressureHed, Eternity Is Waiting-T30 Control,
Searching For The Spark-Steve Hillage, Theme from
Fireball XL5-Barry Gray Orchestra

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: