BOC: Some Remastered Evening & spectres news.

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Feb 19 20:51:24 EST 2007

So what does everyone think of the remasters? I really enjoyed the DVD with
Some Enchanted Evening, even though the video and sound were not exactly
HD quality. The concert itself was much better than the show on the Live
1976 video. I just wish I could've experiened the laser show in person.

I also loved the rendition of "This Ain't The Summer of Love" with that
different, driving rhythm. I'm sure they probably played it that way for years,
but that's the first I've heard it.

Brian