BOC: Some Remastered Evening & spectres news.

Albert Bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Sun Feb 25 12:09:06 EST 2007

The sound was not deliberately dark but we did have some major
problems in the mixing room. It was a new fancy space in the New York
Record Plant with and pyramid skylight that played havoc with the
sound. Agents was mixed in studio C and was much easier IMHO. We
ended up redoing several mixes with disappointing results. Also
having a whole bunch of different engineers also didn't help getting
a consistent sound. I find the remaster to be vastly superior to the
vinyl. Nosferatu was ruined by inner groove distortion on most record
players.
Al