BOC: possible Bonus Track lineup for Spectres

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Mon Jan 22 14:04:51 EST 2007

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 01:48:40PM -0500, albert bouchard wrote:
> The missing song is "Please Hold," another song with Allen singing
> lead. We might have even played it live once or twice but don't hold
> me to that. "M for Murder" is a Joe song with Eric on vocals, sort of
> like "Boorman" and my favorite of the new crop, "Night Flyer" a Joe
> song with Buck on vocal.

Any relation to the Stephen King short story?

Soooooooo glad that Spectres is finally getting the remaster
treatment.  It's one of my favorite/most listened to albums,
but the CD sounded like it was mastered under several feet of
sand, using two tin cans connected with a string!

Steve