Mystery "Brainstorm" (around 4:28 long)?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jul 2 04:13:55 EDT 2007

OK, one more ..... :)

I've got a mystery Brainstorm track, that stops at 4.28 as it starts
to slide into the reggae thing that Hawkwind have put in there at
various points in the last decade or so.  It sounds like a 90s
version, with Ron on vox and I think Jerry playing guitar on there as
well.  Oh, and it starts with some odd-sounding "horn call" thing
before it launches into the riff.

Any guesses?  I thought maybe "In Your Area" or "Hawkwind 1997",
since I've got some other tracks with me from those, but the online
references suggest "Brainstorm" on those was combined with another
song to make a much longer track than the one I have (though track
listings have been known to lie ;)

Cheers,
Carl

--