Mystery "Brainstorm" (around 4:28 long)?

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 2 07:04:11 EDT 2007

"In your area" is actually part studio.. and IMO contains probably their
best song since Electric Tepee.-A great studio recorded track called
"hippy".Well worth getting for that track alone.
The albums track-listings are all wrong,too,though..btw.lol
     pete