Mystery "Brainstorm" (around 4:28 long)?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jul 2 07:19:22 EDT 2007

On 02/07/2007 11:57, Dave Bottomley wrote:
> Have just dug the CD out & you're correct - Brainstorm & HIYA are combined
> into a single 11-minute track. However, it *does* begin with the 'horn' (as
> you put it) [....]  Brainstorm itself lasts until around the 4:00 mark,
> then there's around 20 seconds of transition, before the reggaeness begins.
> So, I still think this is the correct version, I just don't have an
> expanation as to why you've only got the first 4.5 mins. Simplest
> explanation would be that you faded it before the reggae bit, I guess.

Heh, I think you must be right!  I must have _really_ not liked the
"Hawkwind in Your Area" section of the track! ;)

Well, this is probably another archaeological Hawkwind track ID mystery
solved, then! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--