public broadcasting of private mail to Alan D

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 2 10:56:03 EDT 2007

*forgive me forum, but this mail to Alan was rejected by spaminatronics, and
if I go digging to find a mail on him, I'll get very sick along the way,
what with seeing things I'm maybe better off not knowing about (I knew this
was going to be a problem, Trev wouldn't hear it)*
**
  *Dear Alan Assassin*
*thank GOD my friend didn't sell off my Chaos Delight  CD.....*
*somebody gave me a turntable but I am having trouble even imagining ever
owning a stereo again*
*also, THANK GOD I still have the "Castle Masters" collection CD that you
autographed for me when  you stayed at Brian Perera's about 1990*
*I was so nervous talking to you on the phone....my mind was blown*
*I'm trying not to crack up*
*"love"*
*Mike Coleman*