public broadcasting of private mail to Alan D

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Mon Jul 2 11:29:36 EDT 2007

Quoting mike coleman <insect.brain at gmail.com>:

> *forgive me forum, but this mail to Alan was rejected by spaminatronics, and
> if I go digging to find a mail on him, I'll get very sick along the way,

Try using his myspace page to send him a message directly.  Worked for me.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light